Benefits and Objectives
There are a number of important benefits to engaging in Rams Read.
- Better articulate examples of how race and racism have impacted your experience in the United States
- Experience the benefits of reading and discussing a shared text in our shared context
- Connect with in- and out-of-classroom experiences
- Join in dialog around diversity with peers and other members of the CSU community
- Engage in learning that is both emotional and intellectual
- Develop a sense of community with fellow students, faculty, staff, and community members
- Recognize the value of different experiences of individuals in the CSU community
- Discover new areas for further exploration.
Rams Read is guided by CSU’s Institutional Learning Objectives.